Monday 28 November 2016

WEEK BEGINNING MONDAY, 28th November 2016 

BADMINTON at MATLOCK
Venue: The Arc, Bakewell Road, Matlock
Time & Date: 11am, Monday, 28th November
SatNav: DE4 3AZ 

NEXT BADMINTON: 19TH DECEMBER 16 at 110am
Thereafter, check this blog 

Right, I have had my cellulite around my tummy for far too long and I am getting really fed up with it. So, I am gonna do an exercise everyday until the 26th December before my Scotland holiday. C'mon  Mala!

As I had to go into Chesterfield and Matlock today I asked Charles if we could do badminton instead of tennis today. He booked a court at the Arc for £6.75 and we have a spiffing time! Charles and I was rather chuffed with ourselves.





ZUMBA at YOULGRAVE
Venue: Youlgrave Village Hall, Holywell Lane, Youlgrave
Time & Date: 1:30 to 2:30pm, Tuesday, 22nd November
Break: none 
SatNav: DE45 1UT

Zumba is a hypnotic fusion of Latin rhythms and easy-to-follow dance moves creating a one-of-a-kind fitness program that will blow you away. You don’t need to know any dance moves, David  will take you through each of the simple steps and it's £3.50 per session or £18 for 6 sessions!

I've had a domestic issue and waiting for workmen to fix it, drats and double drats as I was really looking forward to my Zumba!

See you there? 






DERBYSHIRE DALES RAMBLERS at DARLEY DALE
Meet: Whitworth Institute, Dale Road North, Darley Dale, Matlock
Time & Date: 10:30am, Wednesday 29th November
MapMyWalk Stats: 5.2 Miles > 3H 9M 25S taking thirty six minutes to do a mile
Steps: 17,437
SatNav: DE4 2EQ 




DERBYSHIRE DALES GROUP OF THE RAMBLERS’ ASSOCIATION 10.30am. It's a leisurely or moderate 7 mile walk in the Derwent Valley area. If you are interested to join, please call Ken on 07736 783640. My artistic photography endevaours at Hale Dale Woods, an ancient and protected woodlands. Wonder how old the mushrooms are?

Been a while since I've done 7 miles, wish me luck! It turned out only to be 5.2 miles but I thoroughly enjoyed it, a new group of people, all 27 of us. I discovered parts of Darlet Dale that I never even knew existed such as the anciet Hale Dale Woods and Ladygrove Mills which incidentally is up for sale? Takes, anyone?

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-33838224.html













No comments:

Post a Comment